There are a lot of us here at Nitehawk that really, really like The Simpsons and we know we aren’t alone. So, every Monday night at 10pm, Nitehawk’s Cafe becomes an impromptu Simpsons clubhouse.
We will be free screenings of three episodes, along with all 48 Tracey Ullman shorts, original air date commercials and whatever other bits of nerdery we can dig up to give this beloved pop culture institution a renewed sense of history and context.
If you have any questions, drop us an e-mail.
- Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment
- The Way We Was
- That 90’s Show
- Oh Brother, Where Art Thou
- Brush with Greatness
- Diatribe of a Mad Housewife
- Bart’s Dog Gets an F
- Lisa’s Substitute
- Homer and Lisa Exchange Cross Words
- Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire
- Marge Be Not Proud
- Holidays of Future Passed
- War of the Simpsons
- Three Men and a Comic Book
- Radioactive Man