Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- NOVEMBER MIDNITE: UK MODERN HORROR
- NOVEMBER BRUNCH: OH, THE DRAMA
- DECEMBER MIDNITE: XMAS CHOPPING
- DECEMBER BRUNCH: ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS
- NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
- JANUARY BRUNCH: THE PERFECT CRIME
- JANUARY MIDNITE: I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
- Rating: R
- Run Time: 85 Mins / Event 125 minutes
- Starring: Vincent Spano, Michael Winslow, Kate Vernon, Jami Gertz
- Format: 35mm
- Year: 1984
- Language: English
- Age Policy: 18 and Up
Downtown takes a souped-up ride uptown when ALPHABET CITY hits 42nd Street’s Rialto Theatre when THE DEUCE comes to Nitehawk on Thursday, November 7!
WITH VERY SPECIAL GUESTS – Director and writer AMOS POE, MICHAEL CODELLA (former NYPD narcotics detective and co-author/subject of Alphaville – 1988: Welcome to Heroin City, Crime, Punishment, and the Battle for New York City’s Lower East Side) and BRUCE BENNETT (Wall Street Journal reporter and co-author of Alphaville).
Plus: Rialto Theatre history, prizes, surprises, drink special at the after-party, and music by DJ BOOGALOW! Hosted and presented by ‘The Deuce Boys’: Jeff, Andy, and Joe. Seating begins approximately around 9pm.
80s action amped up to breakneck speed as No Wave meets New Wave on the neon-drenched streets of New York’s ALPHABET CITY! At 19 they gave him the streets. Now they’re going to take them back. Vincent Spano’s mobster middle-man drug-dealer has to make the choices that could get him out…Or get him killed! With one night to set it all right and his white Pontiac Firebird as his steed – he burns rubber and burns bridges in a heady race toward redemption and reconciliation. Will Lady Luck be his passenger tonight? Melancholy looks…Smoldering passions and burning garbage pails…Music and MURDER!