Sign Up For Our Newsletter
S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- JANUARY BRUNCH: THE PERFECT CRIME
- JANUARY MIDNITE: I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
- VALENTINE'S WEEK AT NITEHAWK
- FEBRUARY MIDNITE: TWISTED ROMANCE
- FEBRUARY BRUNCH: I CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE YOU
- MARCH BRUNCH: COMMITTED
- MARCH MIDNITE: LIL' TERRORS
- Ticket Price: $11
- Rating: PG13
- Run Time: 103 minutes
- Director: Chris Columbus
- Starring: Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern, John Heard
- Format: DCP
- Year: 1990
- Language: English
- Age Policy: 6 and Up with Guardian
This is what happens when an eight year old boy gets left behind on Christmas?
Penned by beloved John Hughes and starring a young precious Macaulay Culkin, Home Alone shows how resourceful a little kid can be when left alone…with stupid burglars. At first Culkin’s Kevin McCallister has a blast on his own making pizza and learning how to shave but he quickly turns into a mini-MacGyver who must take on two idiotic criminals. With booby-traps galore, he cleverly outsmarts the bickering thieves at every turn and this is a good thing because when your family is too frazzled to remember their own son when going on Parisian vacation, it pays off being resourceful!
Part of Nitehawk’s December ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS brunch series.