Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- JANUARY BRUNCH: THE PERFECT CRIME
- JANUARY MIDNITE: I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
- VALENTINE'S WEEK AT NITEHAWK
- FEBRUARY MIDNITE: TWISTED ROMANCE
- FEBRUARY BRUNCH: I CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE YOU
- MARCH BRUNCH: COMMITTED
- MARCH MIDNITE: LIL' TERRORS
- Rating: R
- Run Time: 134 minutes
- Director: David Lynch
- Starring: Bill Pullman, Patricia Arquette, John Roselius, Louis Eppolito, Robert Blake, Balthazar Getty, Gary Busey, Robert Loggia, Richard Pryor,
- Format: 35mm
- Year: 1997
- Language: English
- Age Policy: 18 and Up
Take a trip down the surrealist road of LOST HIGHWAY as only David Lynch could pave. Screening in 35mm!
Visualizing the variations of memory and conscience, David Lynch’s Lost Highway is a dreamlike journey through a murder mystery. Like dreams, the film’s narrative isn’t linear nor does it apply to the logic of reality. Instead what unfolds is a fluidly bizarre unraveling of a jazz musician’s journey into madness. After a bizarre encounter at a party, he is accused of murdering his wife and inexplicably morphs into a young mechanic; basically avoiding one fate by embracing another. Lost Highway is a definitive Lynchian adventure not to be missed on the big screen.
As a long-time composer for David Lynch’s films, Angelo Badalamenti provides a tactile ethereal score to Lost Highway. Set amidst the soundtrack produced by Trent Reznor (featuring everyone from Marilyn Manson to the Smashing Pumpkins), Badalamenti’s score nearly becomes a character itself.
Part of Nitehawks series THE WORKS – ANGELO BADALMENTI.