Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- DECEMBER MIDNITE: XMAS CHOPPING
- DECEMBER BRUNCH: ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS
- NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
- JANUARY BRUNCH: THE PERFECT CRIME
- JANUARY MIDNITE: I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
- FEBRUARY MIDNITE: TWISTED ROMANCE
- FEBRUARY BRUNCH: I CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE YOU
Food & Drink Special
Getting A Whitman's Sampler
peanut butter, amaretto, cookies & cream truffles
Don Q Rum, apple brandy, Averna, blood orange liquor, lime, passion, pomegranate
- Rating: R
- Run Time: 100 minutes
- Director: Gia Coppola
- Starring: James Franco, Emma Roberts, Val Kilmer, Nat Wolff, Chris Messina, Christian Madsen
- Format: DCP
- Year: 2014
- Language: English
- Age Policy: 18 and Up
An unflinching portrait of adolescent lust, boredom, and self-destruction, PALO ALTO is a teen movie for the ages.
Shy, sensitive April (Emma Roberts) is the class virgin, torn between an illicit flirtation with her soccer coach Mr. B (James Franco) and an unrequited crush on sweet stoner Teddy (Jack Kilmer). Emily (Zoe Levin), meanwhile, offers sexual favors to every boy to cross her path — including both Teddy and his best friend Fred (Nat Wolff), a live wire without filters or boundaries. As one high school party bleeds into the next — and April and Teddy struggle to admit their mutual affection — Fred’s escalating recklessness starts to spiral into chaos.
Palo Alto is an astonishing debut feature from writer-director Gia Coppola, based on the book “Palo Alto: Stories” by James Franco and featuring new music from Devonté Hynes (Blood Orange).