Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- KEVIN GEEKS OUT
- IT'S A CONSPIRACY
- JULY MIDNITE & BRUNCH: ANIMAL ATTACKS!
- AUGUST BRUNCH: ACTION! BRUNCH
- AUGUST MIDNITE: KUNG-FU THEATER
- AUGUST BRUNCH: WAKE AND BAKE
- Nitehawk Cinema & Tribeca Film Institute® Summer Documentary Series 2015
APRIL MIDNITE: JUST SAY YES
Nitehawk’s midnite series JUST SAY YES opens your mind up to new worlds, states of mind, and left hand paths.
Life is full of choices. You can put off making some decisions for a while but sooner or later you’re going to have to take a stand. You could spend your lifetime saying no based on other people’s rules and experiences or you can choose to get over your fears and Just Say Yes. Like our pal Gibby Haynes says “It’s better to regret something you have done than something you haven’t done.” Just Say Yes to new worlds, states of mind, and left hand paths. Challenge your perception of positive and negative. How you react is what will define you and how you get there is up to you. You want to see that palace of wisdom? The first step is to Just Say Yes with Scarface, Drugstore Cowboy, Fantastic Planet, and Trainspotting. JUST ADDED: a special brunch screening of The Big Lebowski!