Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- OCTOBER BRUNCH & MIDNITE: FINAL GIRL
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- LIL' HAWK FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN
- NOVEMBER MIDNITE: UK MODERN HORROR
- NOVEMBER BRUNCH: OH, THE DRAMA
- DECEMBER MIDNITE: XMAS CHOPPING
- DECEMBER BRUNCH: ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS
- NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
Mosey on over to Nitehawk the first weekend of every month to get your Southern-style music, movie, and food fix with Country Brunchin’! Each Country Brunchin’ event begins with a thirty-minute set of the sweet live sound of local country bands and is then followed by the most high octane, emotionally moving, six shootin’, car chasin’, down and dirty movies all set below the Mason Dixon line. And did we mention the food? We’ll be serving up a heart-breaker of a Southern menu with items like Chicken Fried Steak every week so tasty you’ll think you died and went to Publix.
Band starts playing at 11:30am, 30-40 minutes before film begins.
Nitehawk’s Country Brunchin’ celebrates the 50th anniversary of the film that launched the Spaghetti Western, Sergio Leone’s A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS. Includes a live pre-show musical serenade! ... Read More