Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- KEVIN GEEKS OUT
- IT'S A CONSPIRACY
- JULY MIDNITE & BRUNCH: ANIMAL ATTACKS!
- AUGUST BRUNCH: ACTION! BRUNCH
- AUGUST MIDNITE: KUNG-FU THEATER
- AUGUST BRUNCH: WAKE AND BAKE
- Nitehawk Cinema & Tribeca Film Institute® Summer Documentary Series 2015
Mosey on over to Nitehawk the first weekend of every month to get your Southern-style music, movie, and food fix with Country Brunchin’! Each Country Brunchin’ event begins with a thirty-minute set of the sweet live sound of local country bands and is then followed by the most high octane, emotionally moving, six shootin’, car chasin’, down and dirty movies all set below the Mason Dixon line. And did we mention the food? We’ll be serving up a heart-breaker of a Southern menu with items like Chicken Fried Steak every week so tasty you’ll think you died and went to Publix.
Band starts playing at 11:30am, 30-40 minutes before film begins.
Nitehawk’s spends the Fourth of July weekend with Country Brunchin’ favorite Burt Reynolds in SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT.Includes a live pre-show musical serenade by ... Read More