Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- NOVEMBER MIDNITE: UK MODERN HORROR
- NOVEMBER BRUNCH: OH, THE DRAMA
- DECEMBER MIDNITE: XMAS CHOPPING
- DECEMBER BRUNCH: ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS
- NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
- JANUARY BRUNCH: THE PERFECT CRIME
- JANUARY MIDNITE: I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
FEBRUARY BRUNCH: 1993
Come back in time with us, twenty years in the past to 1993, as we revisit the new classics. As the last two holdovers from the 1980s (hair metal and George Bush, Sr.) faded away when the 90s started to take shape, we witnessed hip-hop take over the mainstream and said goodbye to old friend like Park Lewis. Reflecting on this era, we wonder if this was the year that drove Kurt Cobain to check out or was it the year of The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? While the impending indie film boom was off to a good start the major studios were still doing it, and doing it, and doing it well so whether you’re reliving or discovering enjoy this small celluloid sample from the Nine-Three.This series doesn't have any movies associated with it.