Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- DECEMBER BRUNCH: ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS
- NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
- JANUARY BRUNCH: THE PERFECT CRIME
- JANUARY MIDNITE: I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
- FEBRUARY MIDNITE: TWISTED ROMANCE
- FEBRUARY BRUNCH: I CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE YOU
FEBRUARY MIDNITE: ROBOTS WILL KILL
Can they think for themselves or were they just programmed that way? The Robot is one of tne of the great devices in the Sci Fi/Horror genre. Impossibly smart, deplorably evil, relentlessly destructive, strangely emotional, sickeningly cute, the movie-robot has run the gamut. Keeping in step we have robots from the future, robots who are cops, robots who want to have kids, and one who isn’t even really a robot! But hold on to your oil-can because this group is looking to do mortal damage until the batteries run out. Be it the cold, calculating, tactician, the megalomanical computer, the ex cop trying to adjust to being half man, or the one that isn’t a robot they all have different reasons but one prime directive. KILL!This series doesn't have any movies associated with it.