Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- KEVIN GEEKS OUT
- IT'S A CONSPIRACY
- JULY MIDNITE & BRUNCH: ANIMAL ATTACKS!
- AUGUST BRUNCH: ACTION! BRUNCH
- AUGUST MIDNITE: KUNG-FU THEATER
- AUGUST BRUNCH: WAKE AND BAKE
- Nitehawk Cinema & Tribeca Film Institute® Summer Documentary Series 2015
Nitehawk Cinema’s FILM FEASTS are delicious screenings that combine your favorite films with inspired food and drink menus! The best part? Audiences are served during the specific moments that inspired the dishes so that you’ll experience the edible sensations while watching the action unfold on-screen.
Nitehawk partners with breweries, wineries, cocktail specialists, or guest chefs to serve up theatrical presentations with multi-course dinners that always satiate. Previous FILM FEASTS include our debut screening of American Psycho with Guest Chef Francis Derby, Annie Hall with Brooklyn Brewery, True Romance with Lagunitas, Goodfellas with Solerno and Brightest Young Things, and Amelie with Guest Chef Sara Nguyen.
Nitehawk's teaming up with Allagash Brewing Company for a WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER Film Feast, a night of high times, hard bodies and soft rock. For our Wet Hot American Summer Film Feast, we have... Read More