Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SUMMER OF SURREALISM
- JULY BRUNCH & MIDNITE: BURN N' RUBBER
- AUGUST BRUNCH: A REASONABLE LENGTH
- AUGUST MIDNITE: BITE THIS!
- Nitehawk Cinema & Tribeca Film Institute® Summer Documentary Series
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- SEPTEMBER BRUNCH & MIDNITE: 1994
JUNE BRUNCH: PERFECT PARODIES
Who doesn’t like a good laugh? When it’s at the expense of another who’s already teetering on self-parody, it becomes a little more intense. But when the joke transcends the mark and becomes it’s own thing? That’s a Perfect Parody.
Gothic horror, documentary, disaster movie, or science fiction adventure. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve actually seen the genres referenced in our Perfect Parody series because these four films stand alone as watershed comedies. So bring your pals and strap on the laugh bag all month, We even doubled up on Williamsburg’s own Mel Brooks (grew up on South 3rd) for good measure!This series doesn't have any movies associated with it.