Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- OCTOBER BRUNCH & MIDNITE: FINAL GIRL
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- LIL' HAWK FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN
- NOVEMBER MIDNITE: UK MODERN HORROR
- NOVEMBER BRUNCH: OH, THE DRAMA
- DECEMBER MIDNITE: XMAS CHOPPING
- DECEMBER BRUNCH: ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS
- NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
THE WORKS – ANGELO BADALAMENTI
This March, Nitehawk’s retrospective series THE WORKS focuses on the contemporary composer, Angelo Badalamenti.
Best known for composing the iconic theme song to Twin Peaks (for which he won a Grammy) and his long-time partnership with David Lynch, Angelo Badalamenti has created wholly original scores for film and television throughout his decades-long career. Influential and incredibly affective, Badalamenti’s haunting soundscapes have been an essential component to the diverse range of films Nitehawk is celebrating this March: Lost Highway (with separate special event screening), Cabin Fever, Secretary, A Late Quartet, and The City of Lost Children.
More on Angelo Badalamenti: he also wrote the theme song to “Inside the Actors Studio” and has collaborated with recording artists such as David Bowie, Anthrax, Michael Jackson, Nina Simone, and Julee Cruise. In 2011 he received the Henry Mancini Lifetime Achievement award.