Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- SUMMER OF SURREALISM
- JULY BRUNCH & MIDNITE: BURN N' RUBBER
- AUGUST BRUNCH: A REASONABLE LENGTH
- AUGUST MIDNITE: BITE THIS!
- Nitehawk Cinema & Tribeca Film Institute® Summer Documentary Series
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- SEPTEMBER BRUNCH & MIDNITE: 1994
THE WORKS: BRIAN DE PALMA
Consider The Works as Nitehawk’s mini-retrospective series where we pay homage to the people (and sometimes themes) in cinema who inspire a closer look. The Works is an extended series spanning one-to-two months, showing at least six films by our highlighted director, actor, composer, genre, or influencer. Often shown as a midnite series with special introductions and Q&As, The Works can also be found as a weekend brunch too. Come be inspired!
The first program in The Works celebrated the films of Brian De Palma (January – March 2013). The second program will screen the diverse works of legendary actress Karen Black (April – June 2013).This series doesn't have any movies associated with it.