Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Limited Run & Special Events
- ONE NITE ONLY
- NITEHAWK MIDNITE SCREENINGS
- NITEHAWK BRUNCH SCREENINGS
- HAWKS WITH BABIES
- OCTOBER BRUNCH & MIDNITE: FINAL GIRL
- SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE
- NOVEMBER MIDNITE: UK MODERN HORROR
- NOVEMBER BRUNCH: OH, THE DRAMA
- DECEMBER MIDNITE: XMAS CHOPPING
- DECEMBER BRUNCH: ALL YOU WANT FOR XMAS
- NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND AT NITEHAWK
THE WORKS: BRIAN DE PALMA
Consider The Works as Nitehawk’s mini-retrospective series where we pay homage to the people (and sometimes themes) in cinema who inspire a closer look. The Works is an extended series spanning one-to-two months, showing at least six films by our highlighted director, actor, composer, genre, or influencer. Often shown as a midnite series with special introductions and Q&As, The Works can also be found as a weekend brunch too. Come be inspired!
The first program in The Works celebrated the films of Brian De Palma (January – March 2013). The second program will screen the diverse works of legendary actress Karen Black (April – June 2013).This series doesn't have any movies associated with it.